Saturday, January 23, 2010

Una noche larga...


So I know I just posted one big entire but now I am trying to actually blog reguraly so I decieded to do a separate post about last night. Just a heads up I am going to make all the titles of my entries in Spanish that way you can learn Spanish along the way. Last night was a really hectic night. We were all planning on going out since we could sleep in on Saturday. We went over the boys room before heading out and were just hanging out. Some Spaniards knocked on the door looking for ice and someone invited them in because we were trying to befriend the other university students. Long story short somehow they broke back into the boys room and stole some ipods and camera. Don't worry no one got hurt but everyone was just shaken up. Our director, Maria Jose, drove from Madrid to the residencias to handle the situation and now everything seems to be alright. But since we did not realize stuff was taken until 3 am we were all up until 6am figuring out everything. I actually slept over my friend Caitlin's room because they needed to change the locks on my apartment because one of my roommate's key was stolen. Now don't get the wrong idea about Spaniards because up until now everyone I have met is really nice and friendly.

Tomorrow we are going into Madrid to finally get that tour since the first time we tired to go it was canceled because of the snow. I am going to go to bed soon because apparetly Maria Jose's tours are like a marathoen so I am going to need all my energy. After the tour we are planning on getting a late lunch an then we all have tickets for a Real Madrid game. Even though I am not a avid socceer fan I have heard that the games are insane so I am excited to go. The game is Real Madrid versus Malaga! We got the cheapest tickets available so our seats probably won't be that great but I am excited to be there and experience it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment